Every June, the Disc Jam team heads to Gardner’s Farm in lovely Stephentown, NY and puts together a solid weekend of incredible music, amazing artwork, fantastic displays of hoops, fire, and body movement talent, and of course – disc golf. I have never experienced a more wonderful festival and I can’t begin to explain how excited I am to do it all again this year. 2018 marks the festival’s 8th year and while I admittedly didn’t find my way there until last year, I was quickly converted to a member of the Disc Jam Fam. If you have yet to attend this amazing gathering and you can get yourself there June 7th to the 10th, I can’t recommend strongly enough that you do. It changed my perception of how amazing a festival could be.
- The Jamwich: Festival Preview – Come Join the Disc Jam Fam June 6th – 9th
- Disc Jam Music Festival adds Dopapod; schedules and hosts announced
- Disc Golf Tournament Sign-ups Are Open!
- Disc Jam Music Festival 2019 Lineup 2nd Round Includes Aqueous, SunSquabi & More
- Disc Jam Adds Phase Two Artists to 2019 Lineup