Every June, the Disc Jam team heads to Gardner’s Farm in lovely Stephentown, NY and puts together a solid weekend of incredible music, amazing artwork, fantastic displays of hoops, fire, and body movement talent, and of course – disc golf. I have never experienced a more wonderful festival and I can’t begin to explain how excited I am to do it all again this year. 2018 marks the festival’s 8th year and while I admittedly didn’t find my way there until last year, I was quickly converted to a member of the Disc Jam Fam. If you have yet to attend this amazing gathering and you can get yourself there June 7th to the 10th, I can’t recommend strongly enough that you do. It changed my perception of how amazing a festival could be.
- With Curveball Grounded, Pop-Up Festival Knuckleball Hit Homerun For Displaced Fans
- Requiem For A Curveball: Reflecting On The Phish Festival That Almost Was
- Four Of Our Favorite Sets & Highlights From Disc Jam 2018
- Disc Jam Continues To Be The Highlight Of North Eastern Music Festivals
- The Chronic Electronic Reviews Disc Jam 2018