“Disc Jam Music Festival, held annually in Stephentown New York feels like less of a music festival and more like a family gathering with music. It’s not as if it doesn’t feature some of the coolest music anywhere to be found, but it genuinely feels like you can’t can’t go 5 feet without a friendly “Hello” or “are you having fun?” from people you have never met before. I have personally attended many festivals but the vibe at Disc Jam is second to none.”
- Four Of Our Favorite Sets & Highlights From Disc Jam 2018
- Disc Jam Continues To Be The Highlight Of North Eastern Music Festivals
- The Chronic Electronic Reviews Disc Jam 2018
- Luke Miller of Lotus Talks Disc Jam, Rock Climbing, and the Band’s New Album!
- Get Involved with the Disc Jam Fam June 7th-10th