“We at The Chronic Electronic had the great pleasure to attend Disc Jam Music Festival for the first time. We had high expectations as Disc Jam is known to be one of the more invigorating small festival experiences on the east coast. Ashton Johnson and I were filled with anticipation as we set out on our long journey from Birmingham, AL to Stephentown, NY. The festival took place June 7-10, 2018 during one of New York state’s most beautiful times of the year. This created an exciting drive leading into the festival as you’re surrounded by lush forests and curvy back country roads. Stephentown, NY is a quaint little town that gave a very peaceful aura with its old architecture and a welcoming environment.”
- Early Bird Tickets On Sale This Week!
- With Curveball Grounded, Pop-Up Festival Knuckleball Hit Homerun For Displaced Fans
- Requiem For A Curveball: Reflecting On The Phish Festival That Almost Was
- Four Of Our Favorite Sets & Highlights From Disc Jam 2018
- Disc Jam Continues To Be The Highlight Of North Eastern Music Festivals