“We at The Chronic Electronic had the great pleasure to attend Disc Jam Music Festival for the first time. We had high expectations as Disc Jam is known to be one of the more invigorating small festival experiences on the east coast. Ashton Johnson and I were filled with anticipation as we set out on our long journey from Birmingham, AL to Stephentown, NY. The festival took place June 7-10, 2018 during one of New York state’s most beautiful times of the year. This created an exciting drive leading into the festival as you’re surrounded by lush forests and curvy back country roads. Stephentown, NY is a quaint little town that gave a very peaceful aura with its old architecture and a welcoming environment.”
- Four Of Our Favorite Sets & Highlights From Disc Jam 2018
- Disc Jam Continues To Be The Highlight Of North Eastern Music Festivals
- The Chronic Electronic Reviews Disc Jam 2018
- Luke Miller of Lotus Talks Disc Jam, Rock Climbing, and the Band’s New Album!
- Get Involved with the Disc Jam Fam June 7th-10th