“We at The Chronic Electronic had the great pleasure to attend Disc Jam Music Festival for the first time. We had high expectations as Disc Jam is known to be one of the more invigorating small festival experiences on the east coast. Ashton Johnson and I were filled with anticipation as we set out on our long journey from Birmingham, AL to Stephentown, NY. The festival took place June 7-10, 2018 during one of New York state’s most beautiful times of the year. This created an exciting drive leading into the festival as you’re surrounded by lush forests and curvy back country roads. Stephentown, NY is a quaint little town that gave a very peaceful aura with its old architecture and a welcoming environment.”
- The Jamwich: Festival Preview – Come Join the Disc Jam Fam June 6th – 9th
- Disc Jam Music Festival adds Dopapod; schedules and hosts announced
- Disc Golf Tournament Sign-ups Are Open!
- Disc Jam Music Festival 2019 Lineup 2nd Round Includes Aqueous, SunSquabi & More
- Disc Jam Adds Phase Two Artists to 2019 Lineup